Thursday, April 21, 2011

Eleventh Post.

MOTHER OF HOLY SHIT AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH GAH GAH GAH GAH!!!!!!!!!! SON OF A BITCH! FUCKING MOON PIES FROM SPACE! EVERYTHING HOLY AND UNHOLY--- I WILL BURN EVERYTHING TO THE GROUND IF SOMETHING DOESN'T
MAKE THIS BRAIN BLOCK GO AWAY!

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!

I've got 34567865342 things to finish up on this week with. Fricking site I spend most of my time using had a freaking ad virus from hell. Damn oneshot prose piece I STILL can't drill out of my head. Still want to shoot some people. This time with a nail gun. I like nail guns. Early morning tomorrow. Still am not looking forward to it. To the people. To the work I'll be doing. LAST DAY THOUGH! Ughs... Why can't I write?

I've inserted my face into this new keyboard about 2357876543522 times by now. The only thing I've managed to get done on my freaking list was obviously still not my room, but some psychology anyalsis and editor work. It's something. Not enough of something to keep the stress off.

Ok. Truthfully this is probably just because of tomorrow. Oops. Today, technically (12:08 A.M.). If I had to study my own current state, which I have been since the week started, I'd say I'm a nervous wreck that has yet to have an anxiety attack still. And by now could use some anger management rather than scaring the people. Sorry peoples. You know what I tend to do when I'm stressed? I talk a lot. Like... A hell of a lot. To myself. Out loud. REALLY FAST. Sometimes I even ask myself "Wait, what the hell did you just say?" I must of said "Alright (insert name here), what the hell is wrong with you? Shut up. No, seriously. Shut up. I mean it. STOP TALKING SO FAST! Wait, what did you just say? STOP IT!" And so on and so forth.

Who the hell needs a proxy when you've got yourself to confuse?
OH, HAI. NEW SHIRT! (derrrr)

Until results come back I'm probably going to be hyped up. I'm reaaaaally glad I don't own a camcorder and am not doing volgs right about now or you all would see a girl with her hair every which way in pjs that are way too big for her. I feel like Mort Rainey. Except I shower.

I think I'm going to go run in circles for an hour and see if that burns off some energy. Worked the last couple of times, though that could just be that I felt too sick to continue.

Frick. Does that make me partially insane that I do the same things over and over again and expect different results on some of them?

Or... Or that I ask myself questions, and as well answer them? (Einstein quote, anyone?)

I'm in ramble mode way too much to care. Lemme' give you an example: I walked into the corner of a chair and hit my ankle, HARD, and I punched the chair not because it hurt but because it was an inconvience.

I will also mention I apologized to that said chair not even ten minutes later.
I have problems.


Ughs. I just wanted to let you guys know I'll probably be on later in the afternoon/evening this week and some of the next. With the stuff I'm catching up on I'll probably be around for the weekend too. Course', my schedule always seems to change whenever I say I'm going to do something. I don't get why that happens. It's like, I have everything planned, then it just gets turned in reverse and I'm all confused. Wow. That was a fail example. I don't think I am even concentrating on what I am writing anymore, and probably it is riddled with little errors that will bug me later but I'll be too lazy to fix and because of that my mental projection me will go Mortal Kombat on my ass and start breaking shit. I really don't like it when she does that, bad enough she rearranges things. You know, she'll go on a breaking of crap rampage but she won't help me sit down and write these two collaboration pieces. Fu---

I do not approve. My minions needs to listen to me. Shit, the last minion that listened properly was from Best Buy, and he failed me! I yelled "BEGONE MINION!" in the store. He was confused. I was sort of like: -_- (why so serious? Bwuahaha!)

Right. Where was I even going with this now? I think I'm just adding on crap to make this unnecessarily long. You guys bored? I can imagine you sitting there falling asleep as you scroll down. Wait, why are you even here still? Shit. You deserve a medal.
I like how my blog ruins any reputation I have at being a smart person. I think it has its own alter ego.

Alright. I'm going. Useful information will be coming soon. And sketches. Haven't been able to do anything good. Did a speed paint one on my phone with some... App thingi. Wow. I am so bad with cellphones. But hey, the picture came out decent, like a lesser version of my pen speed sketches! :D
Anyways, I'll get on that, this weekend or something. Maybe do some doodles between stuff tomorrow. I was failing at it on Tuesday, hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Catch you all in the afternoon if I don't pass out when I get back, and if I do I'll catch you all in the evening.
If you're still here you're getting a medal, it's official. It won't be a real meddle, probably a tin foil one or something, but a medal nonetheless. Man. It doesn't feel any better ranting but it is amusing so I guess that is better than nothing, right? Right.

Off to ruin someone's day via dreamworld,
-Shady

4 comments:

  1. Ha, just steer clear of my dreams, alright?

    And try writing about something totally different. Just... Look at something, and start writing about it, see what you can do with it. That's always helped me get past my writer's block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can try, haha.

    I usually give it three days then force myself to write. I usually end up with a few pages of nonsense and crap, but it then smooths out. I'll try that method though, it hasn't worked much earlier this week but I am willing to give it another go, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem, always willing to help someone out.

    Tell me how it goes, alright?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's good. People lack the will or care to help one another in this day and age. I'm lucky to meet one person willing to when I go out and confuse myself at what the hell I am even doing.

    Will do. Actually, I can now considering I had an essay to write. Pretty much forced the crap out of it and it came out nicely. Hopefully I can say the same for when I continue on with my fiction tonight.

    Fingers are crossed.

    ReplyDelete