Monday, November 5, 2012

Tenth visit 9/18/12

I haven't visited her for most of the month so far. The mansion was in constant need of help and repairs. We bought some supplies and were boarding up most of the openings. So far Brood hasn't lost anymore men, they have been injured but no deaths since we set up these temporary reinforcements.

I've been working with the doctor on board on helping everyone.

It was after the last guy was fixed up my phone began ringing. Mystery was on the other end of the line and I promised her to keep confidential. She has been logging in from time to time to read our posts, with Shady and her having joined accounts she has been reading mine too. The woman told me that my sister would know how to fix them because she can't spare the time, or I could try based on the detailed notes but it's unlikely they would really work. I'm more of a science guy than a magic guy, even if the two can at times be closely related.

We talked about my visits and thoughts, she confirmed some things based on her encounters with the Executor's clones and put to rest some more troubling ones. Shady... what are you up to? I'm reassured you're not a threat, that you're still a friendly so why doesn't that make me feel any better?

I saw her today briefly, we exchanged hellos and some basic conversation. Her mind was miles away and I could see I wasn't going to be having any of her attention today.

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment