Monday, November 5, 2012

Eighth visit 8/23/12

Some of the missing soldiers showed up again and they weren't Brood's anymore. They came with heavy fire and our wards were destroyed. I don't know how, only someone on the inside can disable them but all our people are accounted for. There must have been a mistake that caused them to fail.

I don't know what's happening or what we're going to do. Brood is stressed but keeping schedules balanced. We are always on watch. He doesn't think it's a good idea for me to keep visiting my sister but I don't care. Going to her is not up for discussion and I told him that.

She knew I was troubled and asked what was wrong. I couldn't talk about it because I was afraid what it would do to her. Instead I asked about her sleeping and she said the nightmares have gone away. I pressed her on the Executor and she said that he must have seen how much stress it was putting on her mind and body and didn't want to risk it.

I think she knows I don't believe her completely but she doesn't show it. Instead she placed on the table Apples to Apples and when I opened them I found she had written over the original ones. It was like our old set, it was like the old times again. The nagging in the back of my head wouldn't go away the entire time, something wasn't right. It reminded me of the quiet before the storm.

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment