Bitch ass tiny font woman is back.
Yea. Doing better. Funny, right? Considering I went MIA for a little over a week. If you follow Mystery's blog you'll see that I was taken by Victor (MyDarkJournal to those that do not follow blogs much) and the Oracle. I'm not getting into details on that right now, I want to keep this short so I can catch up on things with everyone here. That will be posted sometime during the week, for now you can all know:
1) Yes, I am alive.
2) Doing alright, actually I feel better than... Before. After Billy it was just shit, everything was blurred all into one. I barely even remember the days, when Victor came it really didn't seem like that long. Honestly, few days at most. When he, erm... Dropped me off, for lack of a better term, I was informed that it had been officially eleven days. Yea, bricks were shat, people. Not only can Victor devour people with that void, walk through shadows to get from one place to the other (which I'll say now is really strange at first but fucking amazing), but he can also distort time, apparently. Being that close to Oracle wasn't really ideal, especially after our last encounter. Unharmed, though, says enough. To keep it short like I want I'll say this: The two of them have more of my respect even after snatching me and the works. More details on that all later.
3) Prosper, what you did to Mystery is unforgivable. I will hunt you down, I will look you in the face after I break your mask, and I will destroy the reality of pain you have come to know and exist within. I will destroy every fiber of your fucking world until you are squirming on the fucking ground without any purpose. Until you're begging your flaming superior, Executor, to kill you already. Because I won't. I will not kill you. I'll stand and I'll watch as you writhe and suffer in the hell you made for yourself, you piece of shit. Don't ever touch my family again.
4) Executor, you fucking roofied Liam and his comrade? That's just low. You know, I got a sneaking suspicion you know very well that's the "date rape drug" and chose it for obvious reasons. Obviously now you're seeking answers we are which interests me greatly. Don't think I've forgotten either, you know very well what the means, yes?
5) Trinity, you are so strong and so precious. I am so proud of you. So sorry you were left troubled and worried, that you had to feel such anger and sadness. But I am so proud of how strong you've become, your brother would be proud. So strong and so compassionate, you're a beautiful girl, Trinity. I'm so glad to be back home and be able to hug you once more. I was worried, you know. After Ron's death, then Billy's, and all the others Prosper has killed. It just piled up, but your brother dying and the doppelganger... Who I carried that looked just like you... It plagued my mind, still does though not as badly. Billy and the slander in the papers just made things all the worse after that. I was so worried while I was gone for you. You're kin, you're family, you're beautiful. You were able to bring forth my ability to say I love you, because no words can describe how I feel knowing you're here with us nor can explain the bond we have come to have better than that. I got your message, you know. It eased my worries, brought back my smile and despite my focus having been on Victor I did look forward to coming home someday to you. You brighten this darkening world.
6) Mystery, the moment I saw your injury I knew... I fucking knew. Should have been there to take that blow, you shouldn't be hurt. Smarter than that but... Thank you. For everything. Going after Prosper like that... You idiot! God, what the hell were you thinking?! But... Thank you. Says a lot. Even if it was fucking stupid. You did good, though. Tore off some of that aura, eh? Bet he felt a bit naked, ha! One step closer to unraveling Prosper... Then he won't be able to do harm to anyone again. Not you, not me, not Elaine, or anyone else. You did great, Mystery. You protected everyone. So happy you are all ok, even if banged up... And sleepy, heh.
7) To the family at the mansion, it's more than nice to be back. Lucas, didn't get to talk to you much but glad you're here. Hopefully shit won't be so fucked up now, eh?
8) Back to the matters at hand: Information and what not comes this week. I have some things to process before I post and I want to spend some time with everyone here. I feel like it's been too long. I am going to post things from earlier when this blog began, from Executor's time, from my time spent with Victor. I'm going to post and keep a record of everything... Every little fucking thing. My drive is back, feels... I don't know? Good? I never really knew what purpose felt like, you know, never cared for it. Believed I made my own damn destiny and even if it was turning out to be shit it was still something I made myself. But I'm doing something to help others, hell, help myself. Feels pretty damn nice for once, better than just the usual indifference. It's weird thanking your kidnapper for, well, kidnapping you. But I doubt I would have fixed up the patches if it wasn't for it. I know, you probably don't get it because I haven't told anyone. So you'll just have to wait till I post later on the events that took place and reasons behind why I am not blubbering.
And if I have typos, fuck em'. I spent enough time here. Got things to plan, information to sort, but not before I spend time with the people who matter and give me reason to stand on my own two feet.
Happy to be back, everyone. And yes, I am alright. Not hurt, feeling better, renewed drive, fixed the cracks on this shield.
I feel like the mush piled on in this. Respect was meant to be given and disapproval to certain individuals as well. Lessening the mush before I combust, heh.
Next post will have some information. Promise.